Our engineering capability allows us to adapt to the changes introduced in various industries such as automotive, steel, appliances, etc…
As an example of such adaptation is worth noting:
- The introduction of coils of 25,000 Kg weight and 2.000 mm width.
- The processing of high-strength steel, reaching up to 1000 N /mm²
- The processing of sheet steel with thickness of up to 17mm.
- Different metallic materials (carbon steels, stainless steels, aluminium, brass, etc…).
- Different surface finishes (direct from steel, shiny finish, painted sheet metal, sheet metal with protective film, etc…).
- Press feed rates of up to 120 beats per minute.